LUAU Logo suggestion

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sun Oct 1 13:26:53 PDT 2000

Deven Phillips - CISSP wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>     Here's a quick idea I drew in GIMP for the LUAU logo to be used on the T-Shirts being made. Please reply (to the list) with comments and suggestions. Keep in mind that I am by no means an artist.
>
> Deven Phillips, CISSP
>
> --
> Security Officer
> Viata Online, Inc.

############

Hi Devin,

The characters are really good. I love the BSD devil

Only suggestsyou change the font to a more plain one. The
A's are not readable. I asked a couple of people here to
look at the design and none could read the word advocates
because the A'a are so stylized.

I'd buy some Shirts and as a banner it would look great!

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.