Help

Joseph Key keyj001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 16 23:12:40 PST 2000

Can you give more information on where the system locks up.  What screen are you on?  Any error messages? The last couple lines on terminals 2,3 and 4 (you can access them by pressing alt-f2, alt-f3 or alt-f4).  Are you booting off the cd or using boot disks?  What motherboard are you using?  Have you tried the alternate install?

I had a system that reported constant keyboard errors when the kernal booted.  I had to update the bios to get it working.  You might have something similar or it might be a problem with one of the add-on boards.

Joseph Key