Corel Linux

Jim Roby jroby at aloha.net
Fri Aug 11 17:38:38 PDT 2000

Gary,
Thanks,I did read this or something similar on Twocows,this AM.
They seem to be saying that I would build a boot disk to trouble
shoot an install,I simply want to boot the existing system.Guess
it's time to read the complete documentation on Lilo,I was hopeing
for a way to point at the partition that is /boot and let it roll.
I already have a boot disk that was produced by Corel,but all it
does is point at the CD rom drive,looking inside,I see nothing that
could be edited.