[LUAU] SuSE 6.1 is a hit!!!

George Toft LinuxAdvocate at iname.com
Sat May 22 01:35:22 PDT 1999

Went to my local CompUSA (Honolulu, Hawaii) and checked
out the Linux section.  I saw four flavors of Red Hat,
Caldera's 1.3 and 2.2 (what ever happened to 2.0 & 2.1?),
and three empty shelves with the tag on each shelve
proclaiming this is where SuSE 6.1 was.  Completely
sold out!!!  Good job!!!  (Need to get the shelves
restocked, however.)

--
George Toft    http://gtoft.dynip.com/LinuxAdvocate/

 Consider Linux - Fast, stable, scalable, priced
  right and available with commercial support.
--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net