[LUAU] host lookup error

George Toft LinuxAdvocate at iname.com
Sat May 22 02:07:22 PDT 1999

Kevin Brammer wrote:

> Well, unfortunately I think I'm moving back to 5.2.  I guess I wasn't ready
> for 6.0 yet, I can login to Road Runner ok, but couldn't contact anything
> through netscape, and I would always have to go through the route adding
> each time I wanted to connect.
>
> Again, thanks for the help, and maybe in a while I'll upgrade...

A die-hard Red Hat friend of mine in Florida tried RH 6.0,
and had quite a few problems with it.  He's now looking
at SuSE.  I tried RH 6.0, and thought it was pretty slick,
and when I tried to install it again, from the same CD
as before, it errors out just before XConfigurator runs,
and it won't let me do anything else at that point.

Oh well...

--
George Toft    http://gtoft.dynip.com/LinuxAdvocate/

 Consider Linux - Fast, stable, scalable, priced
  right and available with commercial support.
--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net