[LUAU] Re: host lookup error

Jack Morgan mailman at hi.net
Fri May 21 11:46:07 PDT 1999

Yeah!

The easiest way out would to add GATEWAY = 204.210.118.1 to
/etc/sysconfig/network. But the way RR changes networks will give you
headaches, as you much change it whenever the network changes.

Did you try the login before you added the default route?  Your
/etc/sysconfig/network file had a GATEWAYDEV = eth0, so it should you eth0
as the default gateway.  My system here at home works without having to
specify a default route.

-jack

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net