[LUAU] host lookup error

George Toft LinuxAdvocate at iname.com
Thu May 20 11:52:42 PDT 1999

Kevin Brammer wrote:

> >A short-term fix would be to issue the command
> >route add default gw 204.210.122.1
> >but that doesn't solve the underlying problem:
> >Why doesn't dhcp do this for you when it gets
> >an address?
>
> Don't know.  I'm really stumped on this one.
>

> >What distro are you using?
> >

> RedHat 6.0, i386

1.  Did you modify anything in /etc/rc.d/?
2.  Does RH 6.0 still have the Network Configurator (netcfg)?

--
George Toft    http://gtoft.dynip.com/LinuxAdvocate/

 Consider Linux - Fast, stable, scalable, priced
  right and available with commercial support.
--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net