[LUAU] Red Hat--Coming to you LIVE!

Calzonie at hawaii.rr.com Calzonie at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 19 13:36:43 PDT 1999

Join the Revolution!
Red Hat Software will Host a Webcast Live from Linux Expo

The revolution of choice is upon us: Red Hat Linux 6.0 has landed, and you've
got a  chance to see what it's all about.

On the evening of Thursday, May 20th at 9:00 PM EST, Red Hat hosts a live webcast
to Linux users around the world from Linux Expo in Raleigh, NC.  Get the scoop
from a panel of Red Hat innovators including Bob Young, Marc Ewing, Erik Troan,
Matthew Szulik, and Donnie Barnes, as well as Doug Kennedy of Oracle and John
"Maddog" Hall of Compaq.  Also, get an in-depth look at the intricacies of Red
Hat Linux 6.0.  We'll be taking questions by email (webcast at redhat.com), so
you'll have a chance to ask anything you've ever wanted to know about Red Hat
Linux.  We'll be awarding PRIZES during the webcast to groups that pre-submit
questions.  We've started accepting questions, so send your's now to webcast at redhat.com!

To watch the webcast, be sure to first download the RealPlayer G2 for Linux.
 You can download the player beginning Saturday, May 15th, at www.real.com/products/player/linux.html!
 You can view the webcast at www.real.com/products/player/linux.html.

This is an evening your user group won't want to miss!  So gather around a computer
to watch the webcast, raffle off the prizes included in this launch kit, and
be among the first to learn about Red Hat Linux 6.0.

If you need more information on the webcast, feel free to email me.  Otherwise,
I hope to hear from your LUG on May 20th for an unprecedented Red Hat event.

Cheers,

Emily Forster
eforster at redhat.com
--