[LUAU] host lookup error

Jack Morgan mailman at hi.net
Tue May 18 22:31:26 PDT 1999

Do a route check.  Making sure you have a default route to your router,
usually .1 of your Network, ie: 204.210.98.1 is the router for the
204.210.98.0 network.  Once that's in place DNS should work for you, and
rrlogin can do it's job.

-jack

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net