[LUAU] late night...

mdarius at mail.iav.com mdarius at mail.iav.com
Tue May 18 03:33:36 PDT 1999

From:           	Kevin Brammer <kncbram at hawaii.rr.com>
> hopefully there's someone else up at this hour who can answer this for me.
> I'm trying to setup my RoadRunner after a fresh 6.0 install.  I have perl
> installed (5.005) and I'm trying to get the MD5 install right.  It says to
> install under the ext directory of perl, so I create one in:
>
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/ext
>
> I untar and the make and everything goes fine. so, now I have a directory
> structure like this:
>
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/ext/MD5..../

Should be in the directory...
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503

Untar and unzip the MD5 package.
$ tar xvzf MD5*
Change to the MD5 directory
$ cd MD5*
Then issue the rest of the commands to set up the MD5 perl module.
$ perl Makefile.PL
$ make
$ make test
$ su
$ make install
$ exit

It should work after that.

Try the LUAU webpage, there are links to the Roadrunner HowTo.

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net

-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net
-  /____/\____/_/ /_/\____/  LUAU - Linux Users AnonymoUs - Hawaii