[LUAU] late night...

Kevin Brammer kncbram at hawaii.rr.com
Mon May 17 04:02:33 PDT 1999

hopefully there's someone else up at this hour who can answer this for me.
I'm trying to setup my RoadRunner after a fresh 6.0 install.  I have perl
installed (5.005) and I'm trying to get the MD5 install right.  It says to
install under the ext directory of perl, so I create one in:

/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/ext

I untar and the make and everything goes fine. so, now I have a directory
structure like this:

/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/ext/MD5..../

When I try and run rrlogin, it gives me an error

can't find md5.pm in @INC; @INC includes /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl ...and some other directories.

How do I get it to find all these files?? Can I just move them all into
wherever it's looking, or will that affect others programs?

Thanks for any help,

Kevin

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net