[LUAU] Quake 3

Daniel Nakamura dnakamu at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Thu May 13 11:42:26 PDT 1999

I do have a voodoo2 card but haven't gotten it to work yet, I'm missing a
files.  As for linux, I need to install red hat on my system first.  There
are several supported cards, here's a list of em:

voodoo 1
voodoo 2/3
permedia 2
ati rage pro
intel i740
rendition 2100/2200
pvr pcx2
riva 128

The "good" cards I've read about are the voodoo 2/3, ati, and intel.

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net