[LUAU] May 1999 General LUAU Meeting

George Toft LinuxAdvocate at iname.com
Wed May 12 21:49:47 PDT 1999

Chris Wong wrote:
[snip]
> Agenda:
>
>         o VPN again. Small turnout last meeting and thusly it was not a
>           high priority. CIPE, and hopefully if somebody has played with
>           Free S/WAN (IPsec)
>
>         o Questions for ESR. Details. Other things.
>
>         o Redhat 6.0, Caldera 2.2.... first impressions?
>
>         o Star Wars the day after. :)

A prospective LUAU member (someone who attended a couple meetings)
approached me last night, and needs help installing Linux.  Maybe
we can have an installfest soon?  A mini-installfest next week?

On that note, I'm writing a quick-and-dirty SuSE install guide,
just in case we cannot fit it in.

--
George Toft    http://gtoft.dynip.com/LinuxAdvocate/

 Consider Linux - Fast, stable, scalable, priced
  right and available with commercial support.
--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net