[LUAU] Quake 3

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Wed May 12 08:13:49 PDT 1999

Chris
If you ever get it working well, please pass it on to us.
I can't make the meeting, but I would really like to see my favorite game
running under linux.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net