[LUAU] a little reorganizing....

Griffith Feeney gfeeney at hawaii.edu
Tue May 11 23:50:02 PDT 1999

Linux Journal July 1996 Issue 27 has an article by Michael K. Johnson that
suggests installing the lilo bootloader on your linux partition and then
making this partition active. The advantage of this is that it's easy to
get your dual boot setup back when (as will eventually happen) you have to
reinstall windows: you just use the dos fdisk to make the linux partition
active and reboot. I've had this setup for some time now. I have a small
linux / partition and swap partition on hda along with win95, most of linux
on a separate drive. My lilo.conf looks like this:

boot=/dev/hda3
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt