[LUAU] Large disks

Rob Braun bbraun at gw.synack.net
Sun May 9 05:10:53 PDT 1999

Yup, I've taken an 18 gig scsi drive and made an e2fs on it.
No problems, it just worked.  I'd look into tuning the ext2
parameters on it though, so you don't wait 5 minutes for
it to mount.  =)
I've done the same for a 16.8gig IDE drive.  No problems at
all.  My nice little mp3 drive.  ;)

Rob

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net