[LUAU] Making an ISO image to burn to a CD.

George Toft LinuxAdvocate at iname.com
Sat May 8 17:26:44 PDT 1999

Michael and Diana Hasse wrote:

> Well, hopefully I can get the answer I am looking for.  I downloaded
> Caldera's OpenLinux 2.2 and now want to make an ISO image of it.  I dont
> have a CD burner on my linux system but do have one on my Win98 box....  How
> can I create an ISO image of the directroy structure to burn onto a CD at a
> later time.
> Thanks
> Mike

Are your boxen on a network?  Use samba, and map the
Linux box to a network drive and go for it.  If your
CD software complains about copying across a network,
copy the file to a CD-R, then put the CD-R with the
image in your CD-ROM, and burn off that.

--
George Toft    http://gtoft.dynip.com/LinuxAdvocate/

     Don't fear the penguins...
--