[LUAU] Large disks

ztaylor at aloha.net ztaylor at aloha.net
Fri May 7 17:51:41 PDT 1999

I have a question I am sure that has already been asked and answered,
but I can't find, so I thought I would ask again. I have a 17.4 gig
maxtor drive, which the bios sees as 8.4gig, but windows recognizes as
17.4gig. Linux recognizes it as 8.4gig. How can I get Linux to see it as
a 17.4gig, I partitioned it with fdisk to 10gig for windows and the rest
for Linux. I don't want to repartition the 10gig portion. Can anyone
help me on this?
                                                Zach