[LUAU] Having trouble loggin on the 'Net with RH6

HawaiiBuc jonesw004 at hawaii.rr.com
Sat May 1 13:22:15 PDT 1999

Aloha everyone,
   I just downloaded RH6 and really like it but have a major problem.  I used to use rrsmpcd with RH 5.1/2, but can't get it to work with RH6.  I also tried to use rrlogin, but that also didn't want to work well.  Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, what are the workarounds?

                                                              Thanks in advance,

                                                                      Bud Jones