[LUAU] Huh?

jwchris at juno.com jwchris at juno.com
Sun May 9 14:38:05 PDT 1999

Chris sent two messages. both extremely unclear.

note 1st:

One... I did some private stuff and got I believe some UH ICS Club people
coming. Or some people... but they know who he is...

Along with that, I have some housing offers... it's only a few days after
all. However, I would like to make the offer to the LUAU group... it is,
after all, we who are hosting him.

Otherwise... we're on tenatively for June 1st. Seems to work for some...
might not for others.

Sorry John, but his schedule has been pushed back somewhat to speaking on
either June 1st or thereabouts.

and note 2nd:

Well.. it's time.

I'm going to hold the meeting even though we're having ESR over. I think
there' room for all. :)

I'll offer a few...
a) CIPE(VPN) demonstration.. but I'm short computers... I'll see what I
can whip up. (LRP)
b) ESR questions

probably room for one more... any ideas?

So Chris what is exactly going on here; and what are you trying to say?

I thought you said we were not having ESR to speak with us; and now you
are.

Now you plan on having ESR speak on the 1st of June.
Well CyberPizza meets on the 1st; and I will have to see if we can do
[them both] in differents rooms.
Or maybe CyberPizza would like to have ESR speak.

And if we have a meeting on the 1st, would that mean we would not have a
meeting on June's third tuesday?

Please explain.

John

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net