[LUAU] Resent from luau at hoku.net: From: <jching at flex.com>

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Sat Mar 20 01:32:23 PST 1999

If it is a well behaved and configured firewall, it is setup to stop
people from doing just that.  You could or would have to setup some port
on the firewall that forwards it to a port on your destination, or setup
a access list that allows you to telnet from IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to IP
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, or just open wide telnet to behind the fire.  But then
why bother having a firewall.

If you don't have access/control over the firewall, or it's admin is a
nazi, your hurting.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net