[LUAU] Linux Pizza

John W Christian jwchris at juno.com
Thu Mar 18 07:28:56 PST 1999

At our first two [pizza] meetings we had around 25 persons
attend.

The last [pizza] meeting we had 45 people.  And half of them
[22] were new.

Our group total was around 47 [by Ed's count {though only a
handful would show up from time to ime ( I think 15 was the
largest group at a meeting then)}].  Or you could say the entire
group [appeared to show] attended that night.

We have just about increased our group by half [22 newcomers];
and should expect more on the way...

A lot of the new people may have never used Linux before [for
that matter UNIX] and may need some information on how to's...
[But there will be those also [a few I met] who are quite versed in
Linux....  ;-) ]

I am glad we now have a project group working on the Web Pages
for updating [we need it]  {PLEASE DO IT SOON}

Chris has the five project group lists; and anyone wanting to work
with these groups contact Chris. [I can remember four of the groups
{ Web Pages, Special Projects (installing/setup), Training, and
Public Relations} that anyone can join].

Our LUAU needs your help.  Please volunteer your services if you
can & where you'd like to do; & let Chris know.  Many of you told me
you would be glad to help wherever you were asked.  Well, consider
yourself being asked to help [heck...., contribute what you want to
contribute]; but we cannot specify where we need you.  Only you know
what you like to do....

Thanks

John

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net