[LUAU] 2.2.3 Kernel RPM

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Tue Mar 16 11:07:35 PST 1999

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Ze Ji Li wrote:

> 	did they changed the way the lp changes?  For example, lp0 becomes
> lp1, lp1 becomes lp2, and etc.  I thought I read it somewhere.

nod. I think I posted that. I was approaching the problem from a .... more
technical side. I didn't know whether he was running 2.2.x previously and
that a 2.2.3 upgrade killed it. Or whter he was running a 2.0.x series
assumed the former.

> It seems like the meetings are getting interesting and educational.

We try.

> It is too bad I can't attend it anymore since work during the day and classes
> during the evening.  have fun people.

Well, perhaps one month. If anything, try to clear up for Eric S.
Raymond's speech. He's a big, business oriented, Linux advocate.

--
chris
Counting the days until May...

--