[LUAU] KDE

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Mon Mar 8 10:43:17 PST 1999

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, David C. Eason, Jr. wrote:

> Just in case no one has seen it, the K Desktop Environment is extremely
> nice.  You can check it out @ kde.org, there are screen shots available as
> well.

Ummm.. before Rob goes off, that's the end of that. I use KDE because it
works nicely. I've used Windowmaker and I've used GNOME.. and they didn't
meet my needs. KDE did. BUT they all have their points and therefore
valid.

I haven't looked at the new QPL yet. If it really is OpenSource.. (I think
it's anti-commerical... which is okay) then we'll see. Otherwise... let's
keep the flames down please.

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net