LUAU Acronym (was Re: [LUAU] Draft Mission Statement)

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Mon Mar 8 08:53:01 PST 1999

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, John W Christian wrote:

> 10 - 2 in favor of Aloha.
> I vote for Aloha.
> [that makes it 11 - 2]

There is the arguement for us to be named some sort of LUG. Or something
similiar.... for people (and businesses) to take us seriously, we do need
to have a sort of serious name as well. Consider having two names? Just a
thought... it's too early and I haven't had my coffee this morning.

(Of course, you could say serious is boring...)
(and nothing about Linux is boring.)
(And I'm updset at Win95 right about now... switched motherboards.. I
think I rebooted the machine 10 times)
(But at least I don't have to reinstall! It's not my computer.)

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net