[LUAU] Draft Mission Statement

Zachary P. Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Fri Mar 5 20:11:54 PST 1999

LUAU came out of my original name of SLUGO (Super Linux Users Group Oahu), I
couldn't think of another name. Ben Poleson, Ed Orcot, Rob Wherli and I
decided that sounded a little pretentious and that it might violate some
copyright or another, so we changed it to LUAU (Linux Users AnonymoUs) The
Uber-Enthusiast you are talking about was on the web page, but it was never
part of the name.