[LUAU] Meeting Topics?

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Thu Mar 4 22:56:25 PST 1999

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Steve Anderson wrote:

> Have you been able to track what everyone
> will bring?

Been keeping a mental picture. I'll just read the back e-mail to confirm
it.

> Do you usually send an email that lists
> who & what has been committed to support
> the meeting? Maybe next week?

Actually this is the first time...

I would probably confirm on next week Monday, and annouce on Tuesday. I
want to keep a decent amount of time. Not too much, and not too little.

Looks like it's shaping up... so it's cool. :)

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net