[LUAU] Thoughts...

John W Christian jwchris at juno.com
Thu Mar 4 01:40:41 PST 1999

On Wed, 03 Mar 1999 21:54:38 -0700 bbraun at sparcy.synack.net writes:

>On Wednesday, Mar 1999 at 18:19:50 Jimen Ching wrote:
> | I don't mind people not wanting to use the GPL, or even announce
>that they
> | don't like it.  But must they make the GPL out to be the Devil's
> | offspring?  Calling it a virus, is one such act.
>
> Whoa.  Thought I read the bible fairly thoroughly.  Don't remember
> the mention of virii as Devil's offspring...  So, writing a self
> reproducing meta program means I'm the devil, right?  Way cool.
> Or even cooler, a program that produces a self reproducing program...
> Mmmm.  A 100 line devil.  What does one call the parent of the
> devil?
>
> Rob
> Arguement by example is fraud.

I agree with Rob but for his last note,

Arguement by example is righteous....  ;-)

Fraud is pretending when your on the opposing side of the arguement,
when you are really for it.
[ And that is called:  "Being a Devil's Advocate" ???  ;-)  ]

John

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net