[[LUAU] pcAnywhere and IP-Masq]

Keith Leong kleong at hpsi.net
Tue Mar 2 10:40:47 PST 1999

I have PcAnywhere set up
you need to run these lines, I run them from my rc.local

/sbin/ipautofw -A -r tcp 6112 6112 -h xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
/sbin/ipautofw -A -r udp 6112 6112 -h xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the ip of your internal machine.

>>> Sharky <sharky at websharx.com> 03/02/99 05:06AM >>>
Aloha Folks!

I was trying to get to the site mentioned below to get information on
accessing a machine that's being IP-masq'd but the site appears to be
down. Are there any other sources of information for doing this that
anyone can share?

Thanks for any info!

Aloha,
	Sharky