[LUAU] modem

David C. Eason, Jr. deason at hawaii.edu
Sat Mar 13 22:54:14 PST 1999

I've been trying to get ppp working under slackware for a few days now, so
far nothing.  I tried setting it up manually, which doesn't work, then I
tried ppp_setup, which made things alot easier, but still nothing.  My
modem doesn't even make a sound.  I'm using cua1, since my modem is com 2
under dos/windows.  I was reading something, and it mentioned isapnptools,
something I may need to get linux ro recognize my modem, since its pnp.
I'm using an internal usr 56k faxmodem (not winmodem).  I read the files
about isapnp, but I have no clue how to use it. Any help with isa, or the
ppp at all would be appreciated.  Thanks

-Dave

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net