Nomination Update[LUAU]

Brian Vance vanceb at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 30 21:22:32 PDT 1999

> Yes Kevin, have you been missed? If so please fill out a membership form
> from the web page. If you have done so in the past and you are not
> listed I apologize in advance.

Maybe there is something wrong with the form?  I also registered and as of yet have not shown up on
the membership list.  FYI, I'll register again now and we'll see...

-Brian Vance
Linux... "Find out what you've been missing while you've been rebooting
Windows NT."   - Infoworld

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net