[LUAU] PC Week Labs' tests show what path Linux must take

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Sat Jun 26 02:21:11 PDT 1999

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Michael Sawyer wrote:
>Unfortunately, C makes it frightenly easy to not test for errors and
>allow them to just propegate through a system until something
>catastrophic happens.

I don't want to start a language war; but, which language 'makes it
frightenly _hard_ to not test for errors'?  I would like to suggest such a
language to my employer.

Is that one of the new programming language requirements now, making it
hard to not test for errors?  I'll tell you one thing, I'd prefer it over
readability features.

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org

--