[LUAU] ESR Article

ztaylor at aloha.net ztaylor at aloha.net
Thu Jun 24 11:41:48 PDT 1999

For all those interested in this type of thing, ESR has put out another
essay, number 3 of 4. I found it at /. More of the same stuff, it looks
to me. I am a big fan of ESR and at the same time don't really care for
him. I like the idea that he is out there promoting what he beleives in,
ect, but I kind of get tired of the only I know what is best for Open
Source / Linux and only I can come up witht the business plan to make it
work. I liked the article, but don't agree with all of it.