[LUAU] Automated voting... (fwd)

Michael Sawyer mws at soest.hawaii.edu
Fri Jun 18 01:33:51 PDT 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:25:58 -1000 (HST)
From: Michael Sawyer <mws at SOEST.HAWAII.EDU>
To: luau at luau.hi.net
Subject: RE: [LUAU] Automated voting...

It looks like the LUAU list server doesn't honor user-generated Reply-To
lines.  It's almost a religous argument whether mailing lists should mess
with Reply-To's, so I wasn't sure until I tried...  That means votes will
have to be manually forwarded to the vote collectors (be they human or
electronic).  Worth remembering when the real vote comes around.

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net