[LUAU] Graphic problem with redhat 6.0

Derek J Podoll podoll at hawaii.edu
Thu Jun 17 15:34:02 PDT 1999

I would like to wkow if anyone has had this problem with redhat 6.0 after
it has been running for a few days  when it starts the xwinod or gnome the
botem 3/4 of the scream comes in cood but the upper 1/4 of the scream will
come in but you can not see any thing.  The graphic's board that I am
using is in redhats compatableity list and so is the monitor.  I have
tried reinstalling redhat to get it to work right again and I have rerun
Xconfigurator so that it would brobe my computer for the graphic board
setting again.  Can any of you thing of something else fo me to do other
then going out and buying a new graphic board and monitor.

Thank You for your time podoll at hawaii.edu

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net