[LUAU] VMWare

Zachary P. Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Sat Jul 3 02:08:22 PDT 1999

	I was wondering if anyone has used VMWare yet? I already have Linux and
Win98 setup in dual boot mode, and had a couple of question. I take it that
VMWare will let me run Win apps under Linux, does it work well? If I install
VMWare, can I un-install it without destroying my Win stuff? (I just have a
lot of stuff that I have to use Win for work, it is all backed up, but I get
tired of installing Win and all the apps I need. Any comments from people
with experience would be appreciated.

									Zach

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net