[LUAU] objections?

Sharky sharky at websharx.com
Fri Jul 2 10:48:32 PDT 1999

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Kevin Brammer wrote:

> Aloha!
>
> I was wondering if anyone on the list would have objections to members
> posting messages selling computer hardware/software?
>
> Kevin

I wouldn't mind as long as it's individuals and not commercial type
recurring advertising..  I've sometimes gotten great deals off of folks
getting rid of equipment after they upgrade, or even companies that are
giving away or selling older monitors/printers for really cheap after
departmental upgrades.

Sharky
--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net