[LUAU] Linux apps getting more expensive?

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 29 02:39:39 PST 1999

MY reply:

Doug, That sig has to fit in my all time, cover your ass statments.
Consider it stolen.  :-)

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."