[LUAU] telnet access

maleko maleko at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 18:57:04 PST 1999

hi, im running a pentium 166 with red hat 5.1  Awhile ago, i had trouble
installing the rr login client, but now its working fine. I have made user
accounts to see if i could telnet inside my computer. I have a small 2
computer LAN setup. I'm able to telnet into my linux box with my other
computer, but when my friends try to telnet inside, they say that they get
the hourglass. Could someone tell me whats wrong? Or if there's a firewall
that rr uses that i have to get past. thanks

Marc