[LUAU] Multipile NIC's and Linux

Michael & Diana Hasse hassem001 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jan 25 08:31:42 PST 1999

I have 2 3C509b cards in my system at home.  You do have to compile the
kernel with the drive support built in for this to work correctly and in the
lili.conf add the line

append = "ether=3,0x240,eth0 ether=5,0x340,eth1"

to the end of your session area.  You can make everything else in the kernel
a module so you can keep the modular support that you get with a new
install.

Hope this helps.
Michael Hasse