[LUAU] multiple booting!

Shawn Douglass shawn at sakura-int.com
Mon Jan 25 02:34:39 PST 1999

Aloha all,
I Installed NT server 1st, System commander, then Solaris but you must do
the web install or it overwrites mbr with Unix Fs.  select the partition you
installed Solaris on as its boot partition. then reboot. then install linux.
if you install linux first Solaris does weird things with the swap. I have
NT, Solaris, Red Hat 5.2 and S.U.S.E 5.3 same box.
good luck Solaris is tricky.