[LUAU] Linux Router Project?

Donovan Chun donovan.chun at mail.hha.state.hi.us
Sun Jan 24 23:53:23 PST 1999

Scott Cooley wrote:

> Can you tell me the basics of your installtation?  I'm currently having a
> frame relay put in at a client's site, for lack of a better way to connect
> their two office's LANs.  Of course if we could find a way to do it
> cheaper I'd look into it.  For example, do you use dialup or what?
>
> Thanks a bunch in advance.
>
> scott

My router is a 486/8MB RAM/Floppy/Internal 33.6 modem.  When I want to
connect to the internet I just turn it on.  It is currently configured
to establish a persistent dialup connection to the office dialup server.

There is a LRP package for the use with a Sangoma Wanpipe Card, also
ISDN, and wireless networking.

Donovan