[LUAU] multiple booting!

Danny L. Lapitan peps at Athena.Xceptions.COM
Sun Jan 24 21:47:33 PST 1999

i've been successful in booting nt,solaris,and win98 with NT's boot
manager but after i install linux, i can never get to the LILO
prompt...when i run liloconfig, it recognizes the solaris parition as a
"linux swap" partition..weird!!