[LUAU] Version 2.2 kernel

Michael & Diana Hasse hassem001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 22 21:48:15 PST 1999

Hi All
I downloaded the 2.2pre9 kernel at work today and compiled it. It booted
with no problems.  It was on a fresh install of Redhat 5.2.  I did not
upgrade anything before compiling.  DHCP started giving fits though.  It
resolved the first time I booted with the new kernel, but would not after
that.  I compiled everything as a module (just about anyway) and it also
complained about appletalk (I could not figure out how to keep it from
trying to load :-(  )  Hope this helps someone, I'm really not a Linux Guru
( really just above a novice ) have a good one.
Michael Hasse