[LUAU] January 1999 LUAU General Meeting

Sharky sharky at websharx.com
Tue Jan 19 17:06:34 PST 1999

I was going to be showing up at the meeting tonight, and I recall some
folks mentioning that they'd be bringing some stuff to auction off.

I've got some stuff I'll bring along in case anyone's interested:

ATI VGA Wonder Card VL version, hey it works with Linux, but I ain't got
no VL mobo's no more.

Adaptec Bus Mastering VL card. This bugger has only been used once. Full
box everything there.

Dr. Linux, printed documentation. It's about 2 yrs old, but there's tons
of how-to's and such in printed form. Great bathroom reading even if a
bit dated. :)

Linux Encylopedia, More linux docs this one about a 1-1/2yrs old.
Includes the docs on CD. Again, fine bathroom reading :)

I'm not out to make big money on this stuff...donations are kindly accepted.

If anyone is interested, just pop me an email, or I'll just drag em on
down to the meeting. May not be able to stay long, but wanted to just
show up and meet some of the gang anyway.

Aloha,
	Sharky