[LUAU] How to setup different WMs for the same account

HawaiiBuc hawaiibuc at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 17 15:45:44 PST 1999

Aloha everyone,
  I've been trying to find out some information, but either haven't
found it or don't understand what I've found.  This is basically my
question - how can I set up my user account to either start up in KDE or
WindowMaker?  Right now, I'm using WindowMaker, but would like to try
out KDE again. The only problem Ihave is that I don't know how to set
everything up so that I could specify which window manager to start up
when I enter the 'startx' command.  Any help, pointers, etc.. would be
greatly appreciated.

Bud Jones