[LUAU] SuSE CD's

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Tue Jan 12 10:45:45 PST 1999

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, John W Christian wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 07:25:34 -1000 (HST) Chris Wong
> <wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu> writes:
>
> >As to what we're going to cover.. do we ever know? Heh.
> >
> Well SuSE distributions is one [BTW, there are more SuSE than RH users
> according
> to some poll I read recently {the reason said was due to stability}...
> George, is that
> true???]

Well.. i haven't gotten it installed. I'm more of a Debian person at the
moment at any rate. Waiting for 2.1.. waiting.. waiting... they're really
lousy at meeting deadlines.. flip side is... Debian is more or less rock
solid. (Minor dependancy issues)

> (Now to only find a way to get there. *sigh*)

> where will you be on Tuesday?  [work, school, or home, etc... ]

I'll be at work. I'll just leave early taht day. Not a big problem.. at
least that way.