[LUAU] These are the files I mentioned earlier

HawaiiBuc hawaiibuc at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 10 16:29:03 PST 1999

Aloha everyone,
  I went back and did XF86Setup once again, selecting only 1600x1200 and 1280x1024 for resolutions, and bpp 8 as the default.  Now when I exit Xwindows, my monitor indicates that it's lost the signal from my computer, as if it's been shut off.  I double-checked to verify that indeed the computer was still on, and tried the shutdown command (I was logged in as root then).  Once again, it accepts commands, but the only time I can actually see the text in the console window is when I initially log in (I don't use xdm).  I've attached my XF86Config and output files; maybe one of you can spot what Im doing incorrectly and let me know what I can do to rectify the problem.

                                                                    Thanks in advance,

                                                                           Bud Jones