[LUAU] I finally got Xwindows up and running !!!

HawaiiBuc hawaiibuc at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 10 11:29:04 PST 1999

Mahalo everyone,
  For all your help in helping me get Xwindows up and running.  There's only one problem.  When I exit Xwindows, the console screen is blank.  I told y'all yesterday that I thought the system had locked up, but it accepts Linux commands; in other words, I have a console running, but I just can't see the text.  Does anyone know why this is happening?  I looked at the XFree86 FAQ, but didn't see anything addressing this.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

                                                                        Thanks in advance,

                                                                              Bud Jones