[LUAU] CD backup w/dump

Gary Sublett gsublett at lava.net
Wed Jan 6 15:19:39 PST 1999

Scott

As Chris mentioned the ftape HOWTO is an excellent resource for floppy
controller type QIC drives.  Other possibilities are:

        SCSI DAT drives - more expensive up front but more economical from the
        media standpoint compared to TRAVAN.

        True IDE type tape drives such as the HP 8 or 5gig are plug it in and
        go.

        Front end software - BRU 2000 personal edition is worth looking at, is
        included in a number of commercial distro's such as RedHat and Caldera -
        don't know about SUSE.

E-Mail: Gary Sublett <gsublett at lava.net>
Date: 06-Jan-99
Time: 13:03:01